I had a very bad experience. I spent 2 nights - in room 2208 on Business. I am allergic to Cigarette Smoke and always request for non-smoking room. Was allotted 2208 Late check in - tired - stepped into the Room and distinct Cigarette Smoke smell was over-whelming. My mistake - I should have not moved in. Tired - I slept - uneasy the whole night and work up with headache. Morning switched off Air Con. Before moving out for BFast and full day meeting - Called Housekeeping and they promised action. Came back late - and the smell was still present. Called up Housekeeping again and they promised action. Their staff came - acknowledged the smell and stated it was from AC Duct. Went for dinner - got back late night - and the smell was still there - but reduced. Woke up next day with bad headache and checked out. Checking out - the blame was put on next door occupant - smoking on a non-smoking floor. My conclusion - they have a serious issue on AC Ducting - where the Smoky Smell travels from Smoking Floors. If you are sensitive to Cigarette smell in your room - avoid JW Marriot - Pune. I am a Marriot Club member - fond of this Group - but this experience was BAD.